Albixon retractable pool enclosures are made from a variety of high-quality materials, including:
- Aluminum - the frame of the pool enclosure is made from strong and durable aluminum, which is resistant to corrosion, rust, and other environmental factors. Being made from lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the enclosure frame is super strong and stable while remaining easy to maneuver. All the aluminum frames are powder-coated to enhance its durability and resist weather damage.
- Polycarbonate - The glazing material used in Albixon retractable pool enclosures is made from polycarbonate, a strong and lightweight material that is resistant to impacts and weathering. Furthermore, polycarbonate panels offer good insulation, which helps to regulate the temperature inside the enclosure and reduce heating costs. In order to compy with the strc NSF certification, all the panels of the enclosure are made from certified polycarbonate, a type of thermoplastic that is virtually unbreakable and offers excellent impact resistance, light transmission, and insulation.
- Stainless steel - some components of the enclosure, such as the screws, bolts and rivets are made from stainless steel, which provides superior strength and resistance to rust and corrosion.
- PVC - the gaskets and seals used in the pool enclosure are made from highest quality PVC, a type of plastic that is resistant to weathering, UV rays, and other environmental factors.
- Nylon - nylon rollers with sealed ball bearings and other components designed for long-lasting performance and ease of use allow smooth movememnt of the swimming pool enclosure.
Albixon uses high-quality materials with certified origin to ensure that their pool enclosures are strong, durable, and resistant to wear and tear. This ensures that the enclosures provide reliable protection for your pool and can withstand the elements for many years to come.